Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,779KM (CH$711,201) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)