Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,878KM (€1,980) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)