Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.46887 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,893KM (4,038TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)