Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42017 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,744KM (4,151TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)