Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.48608 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,052KM (8,335TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)