Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20939 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,447KM (kr 30,792) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)