Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21769 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,731KM (kr 30,921) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)