Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20250 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,800KM (kr 13,825) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)