Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21823 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,732KM (kr 30,850) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)