Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26332 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,037KM (7,738 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)