Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26383 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,042KM (7,740 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)