Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.296 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,248KM (C$2,505) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (42 minutes ago)