Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45800 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,513KM (R$ 5,488) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)