Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,442KM (R$ 2,756) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)