Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41016 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,360KM (R$ 5,753) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)