Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01631 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,158KM (¥316,207) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)