Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01527 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,891KM (¥254,746) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)