Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01732 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,030KM (¥348,180) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)