Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01530 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,026KM (¥263,170) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)