Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,311KM (¥330,857) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)