Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01613 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,091KM (¥315,722) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)