Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25200 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,168KM ($b8,603) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)