Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.953 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,339KM (€2,222) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)