Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.942 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,810KM (€1,447) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)