Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,307KM (€2,199) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)