Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,465 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,565KM ($2,077) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)