Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,212KM (R$ 4,393) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (42 minutes ago)