Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,272KM (R$ 4,290) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)