Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12331 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,338KM (R 18,962) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)