Cost of living in Orël, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03085 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orël (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,982KM (руб 64,236) in Orël.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)