Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20651 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,529KM (21,930 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)