Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20611 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,621KM (22,422 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)