Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19019 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,508KM (18,445 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)