Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18982 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,281KM (17,282 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (34 minutes ago)