Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20709 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,537KM (21,907 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (25 minutes ago)