Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32118 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,901KM (5,918TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)