Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26403 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,031KM (7,692TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)