Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01399 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,058KM (75,649 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)