Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01342 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,062KM (153,672 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)