Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01449 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,863KM (128,579 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)