Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,726KM (119,666 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)