Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01635 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,260KM (199,398 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)