Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01663 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,724KM (163,829 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)