Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,531KM (273,193 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)