Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00545 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,366KM (250,608 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)