Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42967 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 900KM (2,094 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)