Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42293 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,248KM (2,951 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)