Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,414KM (€722) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)