Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,414KM (€722) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (26 minutes ago)