Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,921KM (€1,490) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)