Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45283 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,044KM (4,514 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)