Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00469 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,523KM (324,380 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)