Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44826 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,446KM (5,457 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)