Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45584 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,739KM (3,816 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (39 minutes ago)