Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44813 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,679KM (8,209 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)