Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46358 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,360KM (7,249 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)