Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03070 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 824KM (Php26,832) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (34 minutes ago)