Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03613 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,310KM (Php63,930) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)