Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03657 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,073KM (Php56,683) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)