Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07517 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,850KM (24,608 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)