Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,005KM (€1,023) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)