Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,400KM (€2,245) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)