Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.672 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,886KM ($1,727) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)