Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,669KM ($2,035) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)