Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,665KM ($1,988) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)