Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,917KM ($1,741) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)