Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.708 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,458KM ($2,024) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)