Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,694KM (¥115,250) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (33 minutes ago)