Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01726 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,771KM (¥218,553) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (30 minutes ago)