Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01536 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,384KM (¥220,334) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)