Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01480 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,124KM (¥143,499) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)