Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01619 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,488KM (¥338,973) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)