Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01522 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,395KM (¥222,994) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)