Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01609 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,245KM (¥325,977) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)