Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01610 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,239KM (¥325,493) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)