Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,421KM (¥160,958) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)