Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03198 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,381KM (43,187 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)