Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03177 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,359KM (42,773 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)