Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,302KM (40,967 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)