Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03194 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,702KM (53,303 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)