Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06169 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 838KM (13,585₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)