Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06695 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,165KM (32,332₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)