Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06806 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,547KM (37,420₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)