Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06394 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,276KM (19,956₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)