Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05704 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,652KM (28,970₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)