Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07019 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,860KM (40,747₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (about 1 hour ago)