Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26349 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,796KM (kr18,201) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)