Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26345 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,997KM (kr7,580) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)