Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26350 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,799KM (kr18,213) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)