Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26303 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,940KM (kr11,176) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)