Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32767 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,068KM (GH₵6,310) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)