Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37574 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,574KM (GH₵4,188) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)