Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.43115 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,712KM (GH₵8,610) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)