Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33967 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,822KM (GH₵5,365) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)