Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.41033 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,738KM (GH₵9,110) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)