Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01422 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,463KM (¥243,552) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)