Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01671 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,826KM (¥288,714) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)