Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01486 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (¥140,313) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)