Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01606 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,710KM (¥293,198) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)