Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01437 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,326KM (¥231,411) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)