Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08243 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,487KM (Mex$ 18,045) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)