Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08278 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,742KM (Mex$ 21,046) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)