Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09679 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,922KM (Mex$ 19,860) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)