Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,517KM (Mex$ 17,939) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (26 minutes ago)