Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00616 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,291KM (209,647 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)