Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 905KM (145,358 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (34 minutes ago)