Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 981KM (156,382 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (39 minutes ago)