Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00626 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,215KM (353,634 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)