Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01766 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,221KM (Shilling182,410) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)