Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01691 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,432KM (Shilling84,698) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)