Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01581 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (Shilling120,819) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)