Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,419KM (€1,235) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)