Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01641 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,329KM (¥324,713) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)