Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01500 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,410KM (¥227,361) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)