Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 BAM / TOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,463KM (Pa'anga 3,226) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)