Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 BAM / TOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,922KM (Pa'anga 2,707) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 4 hours ago)