Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08482 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,330KM (Mex$ 15,681) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)