Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09032 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,370KM (Mex$ 15,163) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)