Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,845KM (Mex$ 21,678) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (19 minutes ago)