Cost of living comparison between Novokuznetsk, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02857 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,230KM (руб 78,050) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)