Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01646 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,622KM (98,543 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)