Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01661 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,031KM (62,069 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)