Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01598 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,915KM (119,823 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)