Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01648 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,346KM (81,694 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (37 minutes ago)