Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44227 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,709KM (R$ 3,865) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)