Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01636 BAM / XPF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 185% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,279KM (261,585 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)