Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01644 BAM / XPF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,594KM (218,548 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)