Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00505 BAM / MRO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,329KM (857,304 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)