Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04465 BAM / MRU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,650KM (59,340 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)