Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 BAM / MRO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,165KM (796,759 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (34 minutes ago)