Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04876 BAM / MRU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,537KM (52,034 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)