Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.306 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,003KM (£1,736) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)